Wednesday, 22 November 2017

What are the insurance must-haves bricklayers?
A bricklayer’s primary must-have policy is Public Liability, which covers third party personal injury or damage to property during the course of their manual labouring work. 
Bricklayers should also consider insuring their Tools of Trade anywhere in Australia.  A good Tools of Trade policy will include theft from the open air and theft from unattended motor vehicles which is a common occurrence in the construction industry.
Workers Compensation insurance must also be taken out for any bricklayers with employees.  Bricklayers should also include any sole trader subcontractors who work for them, under their Workers Compensation policy, as sole traders are not able to obtain Workers Compensation for themselves.
There's a lot to think about!  For more information, contact the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1388...or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment