Thursday, 23 February 2017

What insurance do I need for my cleaning business?
The main exposure for a cleaning business is Public Liability, which is third party property damage or personal injury.  Many cleaning companies work in offices and shopping centres and have to show proof of Public Liability Insurance before they can start work.  Most shopping centres require a minimum of $20 million Public Liability cover.  Workers Compensation is also a legal requirement for any cleaning companies who have employees.

To ensure you're correctly covered for cleaning contracts and jobs right from the word go, talk to the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Westralian Insurance.  Call (08) 9302 1388 or visit