Wednesday, 5 April 2017

What insurance do I need for my gardening business?
 Any gardening business operating in Australia should have Public Liability insurance to cover damage to third party property or injury to third parties.  The Public Liability insurers should be notified about the type of premises you work on, as rates can differ depending on whether it is residential or commercial gardening work.  

Tools and mowers can also be insured under the 'General Property' section of a Business Insurance policy, with the added benefit that they are insured anywhere in Australia for damage or theft.  Workers Compensation is also a legal requirement for any gardening companies who have employees.

Westralian Insurance can answer any further queries, plus provide an obligation free quote!  Call today - (08) 9302 1388 or visit