Wednesday, 19 July 2017

What type of insurance should a design professional have?

Any design professional should consider Professional Indemnity insurance, a must-have policy.  This will protect you against claims for professional errors associated with your designs, which can often lead to costly financial losses for any third party.  Public Liability is also a risk if you come into contact with the public.  If you're a design professional with employees, Workers Compensation insurance should also be taken out.

For more information or an obligation free quote, call Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1338 or visit