Wednesday, 20 September 2017

What insurance do personal trainers need?

The main exposure for personal trainers is Public Liability, due to their high level of interaction with the public. This type of insurance covers them for third party personal injury and/or property damage.  The cover is Australia-wide, which is vital for personal trainers who often work in more than one location.  Workers Compensation is also a legal requirement for any personal trainers who have employees working for them.

For more information, call Westralian Insurance.  Their knowledgeable and friendly team are fully qualified and dedicated to keeping abreast of the latest rules and regulations concerning all types of business insurance.

Call (08) 9302 1388 or visit today!