Tuesday, 3 April 2018

When is Professional Indemnity insurance required?

Professional Indemnity is required if your business is based on your advice or your designs.  Any consultancy-type role such as a solicitor or management consultant must have Professional Indemnity cover in place with a reputable insurer.  There are many roles whereby Professional Indemnity is a legal requirement, such as Insurance Broking and most legal professions.  Designers, architects and building surveyors should also take out Professional Indemnity insurance, as claims for professional errors in these industries is very common.
For professional, friendly and up-to-date knowledge, ask the team at Westralian Insurance.  Our fully qualified staff undertake continuous training to ensure our clients receive the most current advice and best insurance solution for their business.
Call us today on (08) 9302 1388 or visit www.westralianinsurance.com.au!