Tuesday, 19 June 2018

What insurance do I need for my drone?

A drone should be insured for its full replacement value in the event of accidental damage or theft.  Public liability is also essential on any insurance policy covering a drone, as accidents involving third parties are common.
Westralian Insurance are here to answer any insurance related questions you have.  So why not give us a call today?  Call (08) 9302 1388 or visit www.westralianinsurance.com.au

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

What insurance does a carpenter need?

A carpenter’s primary must-have policy is public liability, covering third party personal injury or damage to property during the course of their work. T hey should also consider insuring their tools of trade anywhere in Australia.  A good tools policy will include theft from the open air and theft from unattended motor vehicles which is a common occurrence in the construction industry.

Workers compensation must also be taken out for any carpenters with employees.  Carpenters should also include any sole trader subcontractors who work for them under their workers compensation policy, as sole traders are not able to obtain workers compensation for themselves.
For user friendly advice and complete insurance solutions, call the team at Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1388...or visit www.westralianinsurance.com.au