Wednesday, 15 March 2017

What insurance do I need as a sole trader?
The type of insurance you will require as a sole trader will vary, and depend on your occupation.  For example, are you a mobile tradesman, a salesperson or do you own a business premise?  Are you a property owner, importer/exporter or a professional providing specialist advice?  The list of potential insurance policies you may require, based on your individual circumstances, is exhaustive.  It is best that you speak with an expert insurance broker to ascertain which policies you should consider, when protecting yourself and your business. 
Westralian Insurance would love to help!  Call one of our professional and friendly, full qualified insurance brokers on (08) 9302 1388 or visit today!