Sunday, 24 July 2016

What insurance do I need for my small business?

It is vital for any small business to have the correct insurance, as small businesses are often the sole source of income for a whole family.  
Any retail business should insure their contents and stock for their full replacement value.
The most common types of claims that occur with small businesses are storm/weather damage, fire and theft.  All these risks are covered when you take out a Business Pack Policy. 
Public Liability is also very important to any small business.  This covers third party property damage and personal injury.  Public Liability claims are becoming more and more common and they can often be expensive, so the general recommendation is a minimum of $10 million Public Liability cover for any small business.  
Workers Compensation is a statutory requirement for any small business with employees, so if you employee staff, you must take out Workers Compensation cover.
Westralian Insurance can assist with your business insurance and provide a thorough, obligation free quote.  Call today, 9302 1388.