Wednesday, 23 May 2018

What insurance do I need for a café?

The most important insurance for a café is a Business Package policy to cover the stock, contents, machinery and public liability risks.  Workers compensation is also a legal requirement for any cafes with employees. 
One of the most common types of claims with cafes is machinery breakdown, involving fridges, freezers and coffee machines, so it’s important to consider machinery breakdown cover on any policy arranged for a café.
Westralian Insurance would like to learn about your business!  Call our friendly, fully qualified team today on (08) 9302 1388, or visit

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Do I need insurance to practice reiki?

Public Liability insurance would be the most important policy to consider if you are practicing reiki, as you would be coming into regular contact with the public, and therefore claims for third party injury or property damage are possible.   Workers Compensation is also a legal requirement for any businesses with employees.
If you need help with your business insurance, or just have a question to ask, Westralian Insurance would love to hear from you!  Call our friendly and knowledgeable staff on (08) 9302 1388, or visit

Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Do I need insurance on vacant land?

Property Owners Liability cover is important for those who own vacant land, as it covers claims for third party personal injury or property damage arising out of the land itself.
For example, if someone walks onto the land and injures themselves in some way, this could be a potential Property Owners Liability claim.

If you own vacant land, it's worth considering Property Owners Liability cover.  To learn more, contact the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Westralian Insurance.  Call today on (08) 9302 1388 or visit