Wednesday, 23 May 2018

What insurance do I need for a café?

The most important insurance for a café is a Business Package policy to cover the stock, contents, machinery and public liability risks.  Workers compensation is also a legal requirement for any cafes with employees. 
One of the most common types of claims with cafes is machinery breakdown, involving fridges, freezers and coffee machines, so it’s important to consider machinery breakdown cover on any policy arranged for a café.
Westralian Insurance would like to learn about your business!  Call our friendly, fully qualified team today on (08) 9302 1388, or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment