Wednesday, 15 August 2018

Do I need insurance to mow lawns?

Any business that comes into contact with third parties should consider Public Liability insurance before they start trading.  Someone who mows lawns may damage third party property, or even injure a third party during the course of their work, so Public Liability with a minimum level of $5,000,000 should be considered.  Tools of Trade and lawn mowers can also be insured.  Sometimes these items can be included on the same policy as Public Liability under a section called General Property.

If you have, or are considering purchasing a lawnmowing business, now's the time to ensure you have the correct insurance cover.
For more information or an obligation free quote, call the friendly, fully qualified staff at Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1388, or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment