Wednesday, 1 August 2018

Do I need insurance to babysit in my home?

Any business that comes into contact with third parties should consider public liability insurance before they start trading.  There are specialist insurers that offer public liability specifically for child carers and babysitters, however there are often exclusions around injury to children.  These exclusions should be scrutinised closely before any babysitter agrees to proceed with cover.

If you are babysitting or providing child care services in your home, you should certainly speak with an insurance professional.  The friendly, knowledgeable staff at Westralian Insurance are here to help.  Call today on (08) 9302 1388 or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment