Wednesday, 2 August 2017

What insurance does a strata unit owner need?

Strata unit owners should insure their contents for full replacement value.  They should also make sure an adequate Buildings policy is in force to cover the buildings, all of the units within the strata, as well as the common grounds.
This policy should also include Workers Compensation for any workers who work on the common grounds, such as gardeners or maintenance workers.  Finally, Public Liability should also be included on any Strata buildings policy.
For a free quote or insurance review on your insurance, call the knowledgeable and friendly professionals, Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1388...or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment