Wednesday, 11 July 2018

What insurance do I need for my engagement ring?

An engagement ring can be insured under a home and contents policy, but may need to be specified depending on its value.  It should be insured both in and out of the home.  A good policy will offer worldwide cover, however some will restrict cover to Australia only.  You should always insure the ring for its full replacement value and review the value at renewal every year.
For  help answering queries about your items of value, both monetary and sentimental, ask the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Westralian Insurance.  Call today on (08) 9302 1388 or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment