Wednesday, 17 May 2017

What insurance should I have as a landlord?

A landlord needs to protect their investment.  Your building sum insured needs to be an accurate replacement value of the building, including costs for removal of debris and associated professional fees such as architect costs.  You should also include some cover for contents which can include such items as carpets, curtains and landlords fixtures and fittings.

Finally, you need to ensure that your policy has some cover for Property Owners Liability.

Additional covers you can add to a Landlord policy are Loss of Rent, Rent Default and Theft by a tenant.
For more information and a free quote, call the friendly staff at Westralian Insurance on (08) 9302 1388, or visit

No comments:

Post a Comment